ADDCO Manufacturing Company, Inc. produces the world’s broadest line of automotive anti-sway bars and associated components. In addition to being the recognized leader in aftermarket suspension parts, we are a proven, high quality provider to the OEM market, offering the responsive and cost-effective service that only a lean, flexible, state-of-the-art manufacturer can provide.
With more than 52 years of experience in the suspension industry, ADDCO has achieved ISO 9001/QS-9000 certification, and has earned the unqualified confidence of both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers.
ADDCO offers an exceptionally broad product line including
- OEM production parts, service parts, and performance anti-sway bars and associated parts
- After market high-performance anti-sway bar kits, encompassing more than 1,200 vehicle specific applications
- Shift rods and other cold formed/forged components
- Series III
ADDCO’s design and manufacturing teams have consistently anticipated industry needs in advance of requirements, enabling us to lead the way in producing innovative, advanced, high-quality suspension components.
- First company to incorporate polymers into stabilizer bar bushings
- First and only manufacturer to develop “cold forming” of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation and to retain material specifications in extreme use
- First and only manufacturer with the capability to produce both solid and tubular bars, top diameter of 2 1/8″ and 3″ respectively
- First to develop and patent an “in-cab” disconnecting anti-sway bar system